Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy 2011!

 

Happy New Year

I wish you the very best for 2011! May all your dreams come true!

What are your plans for 2011?

I plan to really get creative in 2011!Rolling on the floor laughing I want to be more active on my blog, making it more interesting with lots of free stuff Winking smileand ideas.

I want to sew again! Thumbs upI plan on painting my Red heartout for our exhibition this year – we have an awesome theme for this year {more about that another time}.

I want to get my kids motivated for school {well, at least try!}; I want to redecorate our bedroomIn love; the kids’ playrooms; GirlShannon’s bedroom & the formal lounge. I also would love to renovate and refurnish our holiday home in the bushveldSun. I’m going to plan our next holiday…Island with a palm tree

 

CLICK HERE for some printable Happy New Year clocks – 1 large one and 6 small ones. Use them for cupcake toppers, to embellish banners, as a Happy New Year wreath or anything you else your creative mind can come up with. – Enjoy!

{If you have any trouble with the download, please let me know so that I can repair the problem – Thank you}

Have a fabulous New Year!Party smile

signature

4 comments:

Hayley said...

And a Happy New Year to you...

Mindy said...

Best to you in 2011!

I nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award! Pop over to my blog to accept and pass it along! =D

La Miette bricole said...

Merci beaucoup, Véronica, pour ces très belles horloges.

Je vous envoie tous mes voeux pour la nouvelle année, bises, Miette

Julie Cortens said...

Hi Veronica, Julie here from project 365. love your blog. You are one busy woman! Missing your photos on the 365. :)
I am encouraged by your site to get back to digital scrapbooking - alas - time!