Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey- I'm back!! At last!!!

It has now officially been close to 2 weeks without my computer!! I missed being able to do my Project 365 layouts and I desperately needed to download some lyrics for Shannon so she can practise her singing, but other than that (besides blogging), I managed to do without this little machine.
I have to admit I was a little stressed (okay, a lot!) over my 25GB-odd of photos which were in my harddrive which crashed shortly after my internet connection was repaired. Fortunately my photos were all OK and I have learned my lesson- I start the arduous task of backing up everything, and I mean EVERYTHING tomorrow!
Thanks to a friend of mine, Dylan, he managed to salvage my computer and all it's precious cargo and this ship is sailing once more! Well off to go ask Shannon questions on her Geography for the test tomorrow - will catch up soon on news of the past 2 weeks......

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Veronica!
Hope you are well. Your blog is beautiful!
i am not sure if you are on facebook, but if you are you must search a "group" called "The Scrapbook Company" and join.
Its going to be lots of fun! Its all about the shop and and scrapbook addicts sharing ideas and thoughts.
hope to see you on there!
Regards,
Serena

Satatttvision said...

Hello, thanks for posting this