YES, this blog has been boring lately!
YES, I have been MIA! (Reasons beyond my control!)
YES, I am back!
YES, I am back with a FREE printable gift for you!
Spring is definitely in the air! As I type here, my studio door is open and it’s 8.45 in the morning – and yippee – no cold air!
Our Poplar trees started sprouting new leaves about a week ago and I’m loving the fresh clean green – can’t wait for the whole landscape to transform into that new fresh green hue so typical of spring.
This weekend, Reece decided it was time he learnt to ride the ride-on lawnmower. He had such fun driving around the garden on it. Guess this is his new toy! Note how he has welcomed spring too – he insists on wearing shorts and tee’s (even though the temperature is not quite there yet!).
Last week I got stuck into my studio – I cleaned, re-packed. (Actually I had to re-pack as not one, but all the shelves in my cupboard fell down and I was forced to pick everything up!). I ended up re-packing ALL my cupboards and moving furniture around… I now have a studio where I can see the floor again and only a couple of things left to find a new shelf home for. As my studio is now tidier, I can (miraculously- LOL!) find things and I am now able to craft away, so here’s something for you…
a free printable
Hope you enjoy these! I have designed a set of 6 mini gift cards. They are only around 7cm square (3 inches). There are 3 different card designs (2 of each). You can either attach them to gifts or …. give them as a gift made up as I have in this photo.
- Print out onto white A4 cardstock.
- Simply add the paper strip label and little butterfly embellishment (included on printable sheet) to finish them off and you have a pretty little gift for someone, or simply as an extra little something in a gift bag.
- I used Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage photo) around the edges of the label.
- You could add a little silk flower or some ribbon too.
- Instead of the strip, pop these into a tiny brown paper bag and glue the strip around the bag and embellish with the label and butterfly.
I’d love to see if you make these up yourself, especially if you embellish them in a different way- so do send me a photo if you do! (Either leave a a link here or send me an email).
You can click here to download a printable PDF.
Linking up here: