Links have been repaired! Sorry for the mix-up!!
Today I have some printable bookmarks to share with you.
They are so easy to make. It’s a case of print, cut, a dab of glue, an optional embellishment and voilà, ready to use.
There are four bookmarks to choose from -
2. Book Quote
3. Vintage Bird
Here’s how to make them...
- Cut out
- Fold back the two sides (A & B) so they fold back onto each other.
- Trim these sides a little if necessary so you don’t see the back sticking out from the front.
- Dab glue onto side B. Glue the two backs together by flapping side A over side B.
- For 3D : Add the vintage bird using foam squares to pop it.
- Add an embellishment – optional.
- Your book page slips into the little pocket opening of the bookmark.
All graphics courtesy of the Graphics Fairy.
Linking up here:
Have a great week!